Saturday, August 8, 2009

Off

It's been a strange day so far. I've eaten a weird yet delicious breakfast.

P1060313

The temperature in the Valley of the Sun is below 110 degrees Fahrenheit for the first time in 6 months (I wonder if the Dylan show is back on?).

P1060325

I wandered outside in the backyard for the first time in months and found a strange flock of birds in the orange tree,

P1060317

Chilean mesquite,

P1060318

and pomegranate shrub (maybe they attacked poor GI Joe there in the background).

P1060319

I would ask the DH about these strange visitors but he's at the zoo with the HD.

Probably the strangest thing of all is that I've completed the back left vent of the Military Cardigan, with no glaring errors (that I mind too much, anyway).

P1060327

And I finally got my Melody's Shawl pattern in the mail (how frustrating that it can't be downloaded!). This will be my mindless project, since it's all stockinette in the round. I'm using Jade Sapphire Mongolian Cashmere 2-ply. This should be a luxurious scarf I plan on gifting to someone.

P1060314

No comments: