Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What is wrong with me?

I've suddenly become incapable of starting new projects. I'm seeing tons of great things I'd like to get started, but that little voice in the back of my head is saying, "But what about that Dollie for Ollie you started more than a year ago? It's for your SON!" And I'm also trying to finish up socks I started years ago, as fast as I can. Because when I'm done clearing the queue of a few things, then I will feel free to start something new.


This dollie has been languishing since Dec. 07, I believe. It just needs the hair and facial features attached, and some spiffy clothes sewed up/knit for him. I have some nice fine-wale corduroy I'm going to use for pants. Don't know if I'm going to try to sew a shirt or other accessories or stick to knitting. We'll see.

All I can say is, it's taking all I have not to buy some great new books and great new yarn I've been seeing out there. Perhaps I'll talk about my wish list in the next post.

No comments: