Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In a mood

I think I've run into a bit of a knitter's slump. I've got a load of things i *should* be knitting (scarf for store sample, DH's (Feb.) birthday socks, friend's birthday something, MIL's birthday something, friend's baby shower something) and I'm just not feeling it. I'm not even in the mood to knit the projects I had really wanted to do a few weeks ago. When it starts to feel like work, I just don't want to do it.

I thought I'd take a break from the handiwork and maybe focus on reading. But there's nothing that's catching my eye! Usually I have a pile of books up to here waiting to be read, but nothing's appealing at this moment. Perhaps I should just go sit outside in the zero-gravity lawn chair and listen to some knitting podcasts and ponder my morass.

No comments: