Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rampage

I finally finished the Clap scarf meant for the SIL:

P1060255

and I still have half a skein of Sea Silk left. Ugh!

The Glint is coming along nicely. I've finished the back and am halfway done with one of the fronts. If I try hard enough, I can probably get it done while I'm off work the next few days.

For my next shrug, I'm thinking the Fiery Bolero in my new yarn love, Rowan Lenpur Linen in Tattoo. The only way I'm coming close to using linen is in a blend, and this one is amazing.

P1060256

P1060257

I've been rampaging through the books and magazines for my next worsted-weight knit, and I can't find anything that I like! Usually I've got a list of projects I want to knit, but nothing looks good to me. Must look harder ...

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's a gorgeous scarf - great job!!