Friday, May 20, 2011

What the what?

I was just cleaning up my subscriptions in my blog reader (does anyone read blogs anymore? anyone?) and found more than a dozen that 1) haven't posted since at least 2008 (around the time I started actively reading blogs {I am always, always behind the times}) and 2) I can't even remember subscribing to them. Interesting to see how people have moved on in their lives and in their crafting.

DSC_0120

I've finished the first of my Honey Bee socks. I'm on a WIP kick right now, tackling long-marinating projects with a little gusto. I'm bouncing back and forth between socks (I'm trying to finish my Baudelaires so that I can say I've knit a pair of Cookie A socks, who I supposedly will be sitting with and some other participants for some Vogue Knitting Live! dinner -- more on that another day), my Cerisara from last summer (should be pretty easy to jump right back into that, I hope) and the Maude Honeycomb blanket for an unnamed baby.

DSC_0122

No comments: